Re: [Immigration Canada] processing time..

  • Arun Gupta
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2005
      yash dhingra <dhingra66@...> wrote:
      hi members.......my wife has applied for immigration for canada..she is working as math mistress ..we have almost 70 points and we have applied in july 2002 my in laws are in canada...she has passed ielts with 6 band and we have submitted all the necessary documents in march last year..but still we hav not find any response from immigration authority ...we have applied thru wwics chandigarh...........please advise me how much time we will take to process the application.....yash

      Hi,

      What do the people at your firm say?

      I think 2002 has just started. Can check out from www.yogi799.com

      In any case it's taking near 4 years to complete.