hi members

  • demir_1998
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 23, 2005
      hi.I am halil from Turkey.I am elctrical electronics engineer.i want
      to immigrate to canada to live and to work.I am single and 24 years
      old.I wanna learn how chance i have and if i could find job in early
      time.My engineer diploma is valid in canada?can you help me pn this
      issues?thanx
      Halil
    • Eugene Shchukin
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 23, 2005
        Hello Halil

        My name is Eugene Shchukin, I am licensed immigration consultant living in
        Canada.
        I would say that your chances are very good. As Electrical Electronics
        Engineer you can find good job in Canada,
        but you will have to start as technologist/technician, because engineers in
        Canada it is special group where you have to pass qualifications exam and
        have Canadian experience. They are well paid but it will take some time for
        you to get there.

        Meanwhile with good English you can find job in Electronic industry.
        There are special institutions in Canada that deal with recognition of
        foreign diplomas.But to be honest when you apply for job , they check what
        skills and experience you have rather than what is your educational
        background.

        If you send me your resume privately I will calculate your points and tell
        you exactly what is your position.
        If you have any other questions please feel free to ask. I will be glad to
        help you herein.

        Best Regards

        Eugene Shchukin
        Member of Canadian Society of
        Immigration Consultants No M052686
        deltaic@...

        _____

        hi.I am halil from Turkey.I am elctrical electronics engineer.i want
        to immigrate to canada to live and to work.I am single and 24 years
        old.I wanna learn how chance i have and if i could find job in early
        time.My engineer diploma is valid in canada?can you help me pn this
        issues?thanx
        Halil

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • ramesh panigrahi
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 23, 2005
          Hello,
          ihave done 3 yr diploma in hotelmanagement, presently working as executive chef.are there any chances for my immigration iam 42 yr old married with 2 children.
          what kind of jobs i will get in canada.
          what are my chances for immigration, are there any other options that i can opt for immigrating to canada
          regards
          ramesh

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 23, 2005
            Hello Ramesh

            Thank you for email. I made appropriate calculation and your total score is
            72. The pass score is 67.
            But, I assumed that you obtained the highest score for Language ability and
            your wife has some education too. You did't mentioned about that, as well as
            about any relatives in Canada.

            Anyway, you have very good chances.Certainly if you get all papers prepared
            accordingly.

            As to finding job in Canada in hotel management. I don't see any problem
            with that. Though you will have to start from the entry point and climb the
            ladder gradually. You will need good references from your current and past
            job. Would be nice if you can get references from well known hotel chains.

            If you have any other questions please feel free to ask. I will be happy to
            help you.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 2, 2005
              Hello Mr Eugine,
              First of all mamay thanks for your advice regarding my career prospects in canada.i would like to know what kinfd of reference letters requireed from good chain hotels.
              my wifes education is 16 yrs, she is a post graduate.
              regarding language proficiency i have never appeared IELTS exam so i am not sure about that.
              i have heard that there are prospects for chefs in canada, but what about if some one has experience as general manager in small hotels of 40 rooms capacity.what are the prospects for a person with some teaching experience in catering colleges.what are the prospects for a manager in a hotel.
              because i am worried about my future prospects in canada after immigrating there.i donot want to be jobless there.
              your earliest reply will be highly appreciated
              regard
              ramesh

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 13, 2005
                Hello i had mailed you few days ago with my details please calculate and let mr know like wether i qualify

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 13, 2005
                  Hello Ramesh

                  Sorry for the delay. It was extremely busy week.

                  As to your questions:
                  1.Reference Letter - Ask your former and current employers. They should
                  describe what kind of person you are, how good you are at work.
                  2. the fact that your wife has 16 years of education in total is very good
                  and add 2 more points to your overall assessment .
                  3. I don't know all details about the prospect of hotel manager profession
                  in Canada. But, I saw job ads. There is always demend for hotel workers. As
                  to hotel, I don't think you will be promoted to the hotel manager position
                  right away. They appreciate only Canadian experience.But, I am sure that you
                  will be able to achieve same position in Canada in 3-5 years.

                  Regards
                  Eugene