Re: [Immigration Canada] Extention for paying landing fees

  • mimikos athanassiadis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16 8:18 AM
      Hello sir,

      It is the date of the visa stamp that starts the one
      year period.

      Regards,

      --- kadambari_toke <kadambari_toke@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Hello everyone,

      It's time for me to pay landing fees.
      My lawyer says that I hv time until May 21 to pay.

      1. can I file for an extention for paying those fees?

      2. When we get 1 YEAR visa for entering in CANADA, is
      the year
      starts from the date of VISA stamping or the date the
      consulate
      approves the medicals.

      Thanks,

      Kadambari