Help Needed

  • s s raj
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2005
      Hi Group,

      Warm Greetings.

      I am Happy to inform that I got my Canadian PR and
      will be migrating on coming Monday (9th May,2005).

      In the meanwhile I need an help from this group on the
      following.

      Basically I just want to complete the formalities
      and will be settling down slowly in 2 to 3 months of
      time.

      In the meanwhile, i am looking for a communication
      address in Toronto / Vancouver, to apply for PR and
      SIN Card.
      If you OR anyone you know, who provides such service
      for some fee will be great.

      thanks
      sundar