Re: [Immigration Canada] safehomestay.com - Short term room rent for New Immigrant in Toronto

  • Jessie
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2005
      Give me the address of a reliable law company or an organization that can assist me with immigration process first.

      jessica

      Welcome to Toronto Canada <safehomestay@...> wrote:

      We provide services for Accommodation, Airport pick-up, group tours
      and free consultation for Newcomers and Travelers in Toronto.
      Private/furnished, short or long term room rental at $28/night and
      up. Our location is conveniently close to a variety of facilities,
      such as TTC Subway (5 minutes), Bus Station (3 minutes), Public
      Library(3 minutes),Banks, Shopping Mall, Cinema, Grocery Store,
      Seneca College and Restaurants.

      Amenities: Bathroom, Kitchen (well-equipped with refrigerator,
      stove, microwave, dishes, cutlery, cookware and etc.), Free Cable
      TV, Free Local Call, Free High Speed Internet Access, Washer/Dryer
      and Free Parking.

      Please check our web: http://www.safehomestay.com
      Or contact us at: Tel.: 416-498-7913 ( Carol), 647-891-6886 ( Thomas)
      Email: info@...
      Skype Account : safehomestay

    • Arun Gupta