New immigrant landing & Settlement service in Toronto

  • toronto_room
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2005
      Sunny Newcomer Service was founded in 1998 by a group of landed
      immigrants. We have over 6 year experience in helping landed newcomers
      settle in Toronto.
      Before you come to Canada, it is important for you to know about the
      education system, health system, labor market and housing. In addition
      to the above, we also provide pickup service and arrange accommodation
      for the clients. We also help newcomers to get the necessary documents
      such as PR card, SIN card, OHIP card and Driver License.
      If you would like more information about how to start a new life in
      Canada, please check our web: http://www.sunnynewcomer.com