safehomestay.com - Accommodation for New Immigrant & Travellers in Toronto

  • Welcome to Toronto Canada
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2005
      safehomestay.com - Short term room rental for New Immigrant in
      Toronto
      We provide services for Accommodation, Airport pick-up, group tours
      and free consultation for Newcomers and Travelers in Toronto.
      Private/furnished, short or long term room rental at $28/night and
      up. Our location is conveniently close to a variety of facilities,
      such as TTC Subway (5 minutes), Bus Station (3 minutes), Public
      Library(3 minutes),Banks, Shopping Mall, Cinema, Grocery Store,
      Seneca College and Restaurants.

      Amenities: Bathroom, Kitchen (well-equipped with refrigerator,
      stove, microwave, dishes, cutlery, cookware and etc.), Free Cable
      TV, Free Local Call, Free High Speed Internet Access, Washer/Dryer
      and Free Parking.

      Please check our web: http://www.safehomestay.com
      Or contact us at: Tel.: 416-498-7913 ( Carol), 647-891-6886 ( Thomas)
      Email: info@...
      Skype Account : safehomestay