Re: DRAINING AMERICA INTO POVERTY

  • SteveJed@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2005
      And then the Canadians? Or should we all be gassed at the same time?

      ~s

      In a message dated 01/02/2005 9:47:00 AM Pacific Standard Time,

      Message: 4
      Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:27:30 -0800 (PST)
      From: walter lotje <walmar@...>
      Subject: Re: DRAINING AMERICA INTO POVERTY

      Americans should be gassed
      --- mobilebay53 <mobilebay53@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > as $400
      > billion, says former IRS Commissioner Donald
      > Alexander."
      >
      > Barron's noted, "The sheer growth of the underground
      > economy in the
      > U.S. is
      > cause for concern. If Justich's estimate of illegal
      > immigrant workers
      > is
      > correct, the underground economy may now be growing
      > at a markedly
      > faster rate
      > than the legitimate economy. Justich, working with
      > Bear Stearns
      > colleague Betty
      > Ng, an emerging-markets economist, says he's found
      > evidence of a
      > larger illegal
      > immigrant population by analyzing data on
      > construction and on
      > remittances sent
      > from the U.S. to Mexico and other countries. He also
      > had
      > conversations with over
      > 100 immigrants from Mexico, Brazil, the Dominican
      > Republic, Guinea,
      > China and
      > Tibet. And he interviewed local business owners,
      > real-estate sales
      > people and
      > police." Each of us must understand this is an
      > aspect of Third World
      > Momentum
      > growing like a cancer in our country. It sidesteps
      > the rule of law. It
      > undermines our functioning society. It's THE reason
      > Third World
      > societies fail.
      > It's the reason our society will fail if we don't
      > stop the illegal
      > alien
      > invasion. We import millions of people who will not
      > and do not invest
      > in
      > citizenship in our country-but in fact, manifest THE
      > reason for our
      > destruction
      > in the arenas of language, health, education, crime,
      > diseases,
      > hospitals,
      > balkanization and national cohesion.
      >
      > "President Bush proposes temporary amnesty for
      > illegal aliens already
      > in the
      > country, allowing them to obtain permits to work
      > legally for three
      > years and
      > stay longer if their jobs otherwise can't be filled
      > by native-born
      > workers,"
      > writes McTauge. "But if there are, in fact, 20
      > million illegal
      > aliens, the Bush
      > proposal could engender a situation not unlike the
      > German unification
      > of the
      > 1990s, which triggered huge demand for social
      > services in East
      > Germany.
      > Unanticipated costs here could be enormous."
      >
      > The relative ease with the reunification of Germany

    • John Connor

        Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:27:30 -0800 (PST)
        From: walter lotje <walmar@...>

> [...]

        > balkanization and national cohesion.
        >
        > "President Bush proposes temporary amnesty for
        > illegal aliens already
        > in the
        > country, allowing them to obtain permits to work
        > legally for three
        > years and
        > stay longer if their jobs otherwise can't be filled
        > by native-born
        > workers,"
        > writes McTauge. "But if there are, in fact, 20
        > million illegal
        > aliens, the Bush
        > proposal could engender a situation not unlike the
        > German unification
        > of the
        > 1990s, which triggered huge demand for social
        > services in East
        > Germany.
        > Unanticipated costs here could be enormous."
        >
        > The relative ease with the reunification of Germany

      • mobilebay53
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2005
          IMMIGRATION CAN KILL YOU!

          A CANADIAN WEB PAGE!

          The health effects of Canada's dilapitated immigration system are one
          of the scariest, most shocking, and disgusting parts of the
          immigration fiasco. These pages will sketch a picture of the effect
          of unchecked immigration on us; This may have been ignored by
          Canada's ruling Elite, but carries dire consequences for hundreds of
          thousands of helpless Canadians.

          "Immigration and refugee policies in Canada are no longer just a
          joke. They are life-threatening to Canadians and to the rest of the
          world."

          http://www.canadafirst.net/immi-kill/index.html

          --- In immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com, John Connor

          Service.

        • mimikos athanassiadis
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 5, 2005
            This looks like an anti-immigrant site.

            ---------------------------------

            <john_connor3000@y...> wrote:
            > Why are you involving Canadians in this problem ???
            Get out of
            here ! this is Canada ! don't poison people in Canada
            with your USA
            bullshit !!! or are you planning to invade Canada too
            ???

> [...]
            > > illegal aliens already
            > > in the
            > > country, allowing them to obtain permits to work
            > > legally for three
            > > years and
            > > stay longer if their jobs otherwise can't be
            filled
            > > by native-born
            > > workers,"
            > > writes McTauge. "But if there are, in fact, 20
            > > million illegal
            > > aliens, the Bush
            > > proposal could engender a situation not unlike
            the
            > > German unification
            > > of the
            > > 1990s, which triggered huge demand for social
            > > services in East
            > > Germany.
            > > Unanticipated costs here could be enormous."
            > >
            > > The relative ease with the reunification of

            removed]

            Yahoo! Terms of
            Service.

            removed]