  • John Connor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2005
      Hi mobilebay3,

      1. This group is called IMMIGRATION CANADA, no IMMIGRATION USA ! ...I don't know why you think AMERICA is USA. why ?
      2. We are taking about LEGAL immigration to CANADA in this group and legal immigrants rights, no about the ilegal Mexican issues in USA.
      3. If your country is a real democracy, Why do you permit outsourcing of jobs overseas and don't make the complants to your congress ?
      4. ILEGAL Mexicans and other immigrants, go to USA because of proverty and necessity while the US companies permit them to stay as cheap labor to take advantage and make profits of it... $$$ !
      5. We don't have the same problems with LEGAL immigrants in Canada, they give a lot to the economy and the growth of Canada and they deserve equal rights.
      6. The real natives in America are the NATIVE INDIANS....so You are the son of an immigrant who came to America to really invade this lands many years ago ??? so think about it !

      This is CANADA no USA...

      mobilebay53 <mobilebay53@...> wrote:

      Economist Paul Roberts wrote on January 21, 2003, "Will America
      become a Third World country in 20 years?" In the Christian Science
      Monitor, December 11, 2003, "But as the US economy shifted toward
      service jobs, factory jobs have steadily lost�in fact in just the
      past 39 months, some 2.8 million jobs vanished."

      Where are they going? China. India. Mexico. Deep into the Third
      World. "You Americans have lived an artificially high standard of
      living for a long time," a man working one our jobs outsourced to
      India wrote me. "It's time you Americans drop to the poverty levels
      of the rest of the Third World."

      American jobs are offshored, insourced and outsourced at such
      blinding speed that millions of American citizens stand in
      unemployment lines every morning while the rest of us go to work,
      that is, if we still have jobs.

      America's middle class is being dismantled by jobs exported to cheap-
      labor Third World countries. CEOs and corporations that enjoy the
      luxuries of America's hard won freedom care not a tinker's dam
      whether you have a job or not�or a living wage. But the American man
      and woman on the street--the ones with two kids, a mortgage and bills
      coming out of their ears--stand powerless as their jobs vanish.

      Worse, our Congress upped the H-1B visas by another 20,000 again this
      year. That quota rise spits in the face of thousands of American IT
      workers standing in unemployment lines. Our Congress gave out nearly
      one million H-1B visas in the past decade. Congress facilitates
      outsourcing, insourcing and offshoring! Why complain? You just re-
      elected most of them back into Congress. Cannon, Kennedy, McCain,
      Udall, Degette, Pelosi, Allard, Dillon, Kyle, Kolbe, Flake and the
      list continues.

      Paul Hamilton write his story, "You have to work in the Silicone
      Valley for a while to really understand what it is like to be a white
      male in the IT business now days. I've worked for the Chinese,
      Iranians and Indians. I could tell you some horror stories ...HORROR
      stories! My career went to China, India and the WWW a long time ago

      "Today, I am a plumber. I started a new career and things are that
      tough here in California. I was lucky enough to get on with Marina
      Plumbing which is a huge Corporation that does the plumbing on new
      construction...think BIG housing subdivisions.

      "I look around on the job site and I am the only white male in a sea
      of Mexicans. Few of these Mexicans speak English. There are usually
      several boom boxes blaring Maruichi music all day long. The Mexicans
      OWN ALL THE TRADES! The concrete workers, the framers, the heavy
      equipment operators, the roofers and even the truck drivers
      delivering building materials--ALL are Mexicans.

      "President Bush is 100 percent off the mark, or he is crazy...
      or?" "I was the leading channel rep in the Silicone Valley for high
      end CISCO switches. For a year and a half I have been in IBM's
      Presidents club before. I wonder what the Germans thought circa 37,
      38, 39 when the SS was taking over and doing the dirty work for
      Hitler? Were the Germans just sitting around wondering what was going
      on? Were they just sitting there in disbelief? I hear our esteemed
      President talking about Mexican Amnesty and think about how they have
      already brought misery to an already dead-broke state and wonder what
      the hell?"

      But there is another ominous skullduggery afoot across this country.
      It's the importation of illegal aliens by major US companies who
      thwart Federal Laws in order to `lose' American workers and then,
      wholesale, break OSHA standards at will. How? Because illegal aliens
      will not make a whimper for fear of losing their jobs.

      The displacement of American workers proceeds methodically. American
      corporations sacrifice American workers in the name of profit. Over
      200,000 illegal aliens swarm the Colorado job market. They displace
      Denver pavers, roofers, landscapers, beef processing plants, framers,
      dry wallers and virtually have taken over all fast food restaurants.

      This story repeats millions of times. A recent television news
      broadcast by one of the big three showed a man who had just made
      the `Wall of Unemployment Shame' in his workplace, which included
      1,000 fellow employees who had been laid off. Formerly making $22.00
      an hour, he's now driving a delivery truck for $11.00 an hour. His
      wife and children struggle with their new financial reality.

      Currently, 15 million illegal aliens commandeer jobs away from
      American citizens. If they don't steal those jobs, they depress the
      wages to the point of legalized slavery. We have an estimated one
      million illegal alien Chinese in this country (Source: March 2005
      Forbes Magazine). At the same time, we outsource jobs to China where
      a billion people can't wait to make 50 cents an hour. Human smugglers
      bringing illegals into America make $7 billion annually according to
      the report.

      Do they work the jobs Americans won't do? False! If American doctors
      were paid $5.00 an hour they wouldn't be working those hospital jobs

      You have to ask yourself if you want illegal immigrant doctors
      working at minimum wage to perform a by-pass heart surgery on you?
      Would you like an illegal immigrant lawyer defending you in court for
      $5.00 an hour? How about a $5.00 an hour illegal immigrant college
      professor teaching your kids calculus? How about an illegal alien
      truck driver driving down the road at 70 MPH with 80,000 pounds of
      steel, no ability to read English and a fifth grade education�from
      Mexico's educational system?

      Meanwhile, profits soar for corporations while the middle class of
      America plummets into worsening unemployment. Will America drop into
      Third World conditions as economist Paul Roberts predicts? At the
      current rate of 4.1 million legal and illegal newcomers imported into
      the United States annually, it's only a matter of time before, we
      too, manifest conditions of the Third World. You can't drown the
      labor market with millions of people and expect to keep your wages
      high when immigrants will undercut you.

      That's why the pay in China or India is less than $10.00 per day.
      They have 2.4 billion people in those two countries. That's why they
      live subsistence lives. In time, that reality will manifest itself in
      America as the middle class vanishes. It's already happening. You
      need look no further than California as an example of the first Third
      World State of America.

      By Frosty Wooldridge
      December 14, 2004

      The Immigration Reform Caucus was established to review current
      immigration policy, propose new immigration policies and provide a
      forum in Congress for addressing the positive and negative
      consequences of our immigration policies.

      ****ESCAPING JUSTICE****
      Countless fugitives have found safe haven in Mexico because the laws
      of Mexico protect them from prosecution here in the United States
      where the crimes were committed.

      The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) is a national,
      nonprofit, public-interest, membership organization of concerned
      citizens who share a common belief that our nation's immigration
      policies must be reformed to serve the national interest.

      ****STOP THE INVASION****
      Most Americans recognize the problem. Every public opinion survey
      shows it. People are fed up with out-of-control immigration. People
      are fed up with the government not enforcing immigration laws. People
      are fed up with the rising toll of crime and mayhem that inevitably
      results from the neglect of our borders. People are fed up with the
      increasing threats posed to our national security by this quiet
      invasion. The real disconnect comes between the people and their
      elected officials.

      ****NUMBERS USA****
      To examine numerical levels of annual legal and illegal immigration.
      To educate the public about the immigration-reduction recommendations
      from two national commissions of the 1990s: Eliminate Chain
      Migration , Eliminate the Visa Lottery

      ****CLOSE BORDERS****
      It is time that our elected officials, start listening, to the voices
      of the American people, and do the job that we elected them to do, if
      they do not do the job, that we elected them to do, then we will
      elect someone that will.

      The Immigration Reform Caucus was established to review current
      immigration policy, propose new immigration policies and provide a
      forum in Congress for addressing the positive and negative
      consequences of our immigration policies.

      Are YOU interested in spending up to 30 days along the Arizona border
      as part of a blocking force against entry into the U.S. by illegal
      aliens early next spring?

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to: