IMMIGRATE TO CANADA

  • firstopc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005
      Welcome to Firstop Comer Service
      We offer a variety of services to welcome you to Toronto
      1.Accommodation for new immigrant, traveler and student;
      2.Airport service;
      3.Application for SIN Card, Health Card; Driver¡¦s license;
      4.Banking;
      5.Relaxation projects;
      6.For Student;
      7.For Business
      The personal and management of Firstop Comer Service welcome you to
      Toronto. we know exactly the requirement and concerns of new
      immigrants who are first landing in Canada. We can save your time
      and money.
      Firstop Comer Service offer rooms for temporary rent in Toronto. it
      is the best place for New immigrants and Travelers.
      Your satisfaction is of prime importance to us, our mission is to
      provide you with first class services to ensure a pleasant stay. We
      want to offer you not only an enjoyable stay, but also to have the
      privilege of hosting you once again on your next visit to our city.
      Please log in at www.firstopcomer.com for the details