for Applicants from the Philippines

  • plumpysugar@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2004
      I saw this at the manila.gc.ca website. I dunno if anyone has noticed
      this. Is this the same for other countries as well? I submitted my
      papers Feb 2003. Got my AOR April 2003 and never heard from them
      since then.

      Processing Times for Permanent Resident applications

      Due to processing targets for 2005 and backlog of higher priority
      applications, we do not currently expect to review applications
      received after May 01, 2002, any further before the second quarter of
      2006, or later.