Wanting to refund processing fee.

  • mus24
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2004
      Its been 3 years since i applied for immigration under independent
      class in Islamabad.Their notice says it may take a further 3 years.
      I am planning to apply for closure of my file and get my fee refunded.
      Any ideas how long it takes to refund the fee?
      mus24@...
    • Ayaz
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2004
        Hello,
        IF you have paid Right of Permanant Residancy Fee (RPRF), you can be
        paid back once you give your written intentions for closing down your
        immigration file, whereas the processing fee is not refundable.
        If you are refering to "Rasolzadeh class action" notice, it only
        indicates the upper time limit for finalizing your case. I would
        suggest, hang on and wait.
        B/W Have you updated your file with IRPA forms and IELTS?
      • Ayaz