Immigrating to Canada under Skilled Worker Class

  • shdewan2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2004
      Hi all,

      As far I remember couple of years before there was a class like
      Individual Class for Immigrating to Canada. But now I am not finding
      that class in the web site. There is another class and that is
      Skilled Worker Class Immigration. My question is: are they same?

      Thanks for the cooperation.

      Sayeed
    • rrojanorge
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2004
        Hi...
        I'm looking for info on how to migrate to Canada from the USA..
        How to? What kinds of skill sets do they look for?

        Bob in NJ USA

        --- In immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com, shdewan2000 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > As far I remember couple of years before there was a class like
        > Individual Class for Immigrating to Canada. But now I am not
        finding
        > that class in the web site. There is another class and that is
        > Skilled Worker Class Immigration. My question is: are they same?
        >
        > Thanks for the cooperation.
        >
        > Sayeed
      • Ayaz
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 19, 2004