Re: [Immigration Canada] waiver

  • vishal vadodaria
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 30, 2004
      hi there,
      i had 7.5 band and my agent told me to get above
      7 to get a interview waiver and i gotthe interview
      waivered.
      Vishal
      --- dhingra66 <dhingra66@...> wrote:

      > hi i am math teacher applied for canada in
      > aug.2002,is waiver of
      > interview is possible if i have a 6bands in ielts
      > and overall my
      > points are 70.how much time it will take to call
      > from embassy

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
    • benny almeida
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2004
        Hi there

        my agent too had told me to get 7 to get an interview
        waiver and i got 6.5 but i got the interview waivered.

        benny

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail