For immigrate to Canada

  • Anuj Goyal
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2004
      dear sir
      I am Chartered Accountant from India. I want to know the right way to immigrate to Canada and want to full time employment in Canada. Pleas I have no idea how to do it.
      thank you
      waiting for reply
      Anuj Goyal

    • benny almeida
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2004
        Hi anuj

        we have immigrated to canada august 2004
        u can contact any reliable agent for the procedure to
        apply and come here or just go on the Canadian
        immigration site and i think u can apply online also
        but i had applied thru an agent in andheri, mumbai.
        Here we have to upgrade ourselves . u will have to do
        CGA course as u r a CA u may get exemptions upto
        certain level. I think the site name is www.CGA.org
        where u will get all the information
        bye and best of luck

        Benedicta