Re: [Immigration Canada] how to immigrate to canada

  • mimikos athanassiadis
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2004
      Hello Mr. Munir,

      This is Mr. Athanassiadis, the Canadian lawyer who
      send you the contracts. Have you received them at the
      address in Jordan that you gave me?

      Thank you

      Mimikos Athanassiadis
      Avocat/Barrister & Solicitor
      3438 Hutchison Street
      Montreal, Qc H2X 2G4
      Tel/Fax:(514) 849-7345

      --- ahmed munir <dr_ahmedalthameen@...> wrote:

      dear sir
      I am Iraqi pharmacist I want to know the right way to
      immigrate to Canada pleas I have no idea how to do it
      thank you
      waiting for reply

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

      Terms of Service.