Medical Examinations

  • shankarnarayanansfo
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2004
      Hi All,

      I need some help for getting the Medicals for Canadian Immigration.
      Can anyone suggest a good doctors available in San Franscisco Bay
      Area.

      Is it necessary we have to get it done from the doctors listed in
      Canadian Immigration web site (or) can we get it from any civil
      Surgeons.

      Regards,

      (Shankar Narayanan.P)
    • Sarah McLennan
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2004
        We are in the process of getting our medicals in the Bay Area. I called
        all the doctors on the approved list in the surrounding area and found
        a large difference in price. The one that I picked is Dr. Robert Allen
        Major on Taravel in S.F.

        I do believe the doctor must be from the list on the CIC site.

        Good luck