Medical for my kid

  • kakysujit
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2004

      I have applied for canadia immigration in Nov, 2001 in NY. till
      now we have not received immigration. last year i had a kid, i have
      also done medical tests for him. recent communication with the
      immigration officer, i understood that he did not receive medical
      papers of my kid and that is the only dew.
      but i have all the proofs of meical test sent and also doctor on
      request had given me tracking number in which it said immigration
      officer had received medical papers. i have sent the details back to
      him but no reply as of now.
      can any one let me know how to proceed on this. what else can be
      done to make the visa officer believe that i have sent the papers.