safehomestay.com - Short term room rental for New Immigrant in Toronto

  • Welcome to Toronto Canada
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 30, 2004
      We provide services for Accommodation, Airport pick-up, group tours
      and free consultation for Newcomers and Travelers in Toronto.
      Private/furnished, short or long term room rental at $28/night and
      up. Our location is conveniently close to a variety of facilities,
      such as TTC Subway (10 minutes), Bus Station (2 minutes), KFC,
      Banks, Shopping Mall, Public Library, Grocery Store, Seneca College
      and Restaurants.

      Amenities: Bathroom, Kitchen (well-equipped with refrigerator,
      stove, microwave, dishes, cutlery, cookware and etc.), Free Cable
      TV, Free Local Call, Free High Speed Internet Access, Washer/Dryer
      and Free Parking.

      Please check our web: http://www.safehomestay.com
      Or contact us at: Tel.: (1) 647-891-6886 (ask for Thomas)
      Email: info@...
    • Welcome to Toronto Canada

              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 24, 2004
                Please,can you direct me on how to apply toronto immigration visa.

                Jessica

                Welcome to Toronto Canada <safehomestay@...> wrote:

                We provide services for Accommodation, Airport pick-up, group tours
                and free consultation for Newcomers and Travelers in Toronto.
                Private/furnished, short or long term room rental at $28/night and
                up. Our location is conveniently close to a variety of facilities,
                such as TTC Subway (10 minutes), Bus Station (2 minutes), KFC,
                Banks, Shopping Mall, Public Library, Grocery Store, Seneca College
                and Restaurants.

                Amenities: Bathroom, Kitchen (well-equipped with refrigerator,
                stove, microwave, dishes, cutlery, cookware and etc.), Free Cable
                TV, Free Local Call, Free High Speed Internet Access, Washer/Dryer
                and Free Parking.

                Please check our web: http://www.safehomestay.com
                Or contact us at: Tel.: (1) 647-891-6886 (ask for Thomas)
                Email: info@...

                Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              • Welcome to Toronto Canada
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 12, 2005
                  We provide services for Accommodation, Airport pick-up, group tours
                  and free consultation for Newcomers and Travelers in Toronto.
                  Private/furnished, short or long term room rental at $28/night and
                  up. Our location is conveniently close to a variety of facilities,
                  such as TTC Subway (10 minutes), Bus Station (2 minutes), KFC,
                  Banks, Shopping Mall, Public Library, Grocery Store, Seneca College
                  and Restaurants.

                  Amenities: Bathroom, Kitchen (well-equipped with refrigerator,
                  stove, microwave, dishes, cutlery, cookware and etc.), Free Cable
                  TV, Free Local Call, Free High Speed Internet Access, Washer/Dryer
                  and Free Parking.

                  Please check our web: http://www.safehomestay.com
                  Or contact us at: Tel.: 416-498-7913 ( Carol), 647-891-6886 ( Thomas)
                  Email: info@...
                • Welcome to Toronto Canada
                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 2, 2005
                    We provide services for Accommodation, Airport pick-up, group tours
                    and free consultation for Newcomers and Travelers in Toronto.
                    Private/furnished, short or long term room rental at $28/night and
                    up. Our location is conveniently close to a variety of facilities,
                    such as TTC Subway (5 minutes), Bus Station (3 minutes), Public
                    Library(3 minutes),Banks, Shopping Mall, Cinema, Grocery Store,
                    Seneca College and Restaurants.

                    Amenities: Bathroom, Kitchen (well-equipped with refrigerator,
                    stove, microwave, dishes, cutlery, cookware and etc.), Free Cable
                    TV, Free Local Call, Free High Speed Internet Access, Washer/Dryer
                    and Free Parking.

                    Please check our web: http://www.safehomestay.com
                    Or contact us at: Tel.: 416-498-7913 ( Carol), 647-891-6886 ( Thomas)
                    Email: info@...
                    Skype Account : safehomestay
                  • Welcome to Toronto Canada