Re: [Immigration Canada] Quick Question about Residency application

  • Sarah McLennan
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
      We sent in our application in mid-Feb and besides getting a receipt and
      a B number two weeks later, we have not heard a thing.

      Sarah
      On Sep 2, 2004, at 10:19 AM, teens_us wrote:

      > I have mailed my necessary documents to the canadian consulate in
      > BUffalo, USA 1 month back but i havent heard from them yet. How long
      > does it take for them to contact you and let you know that the
      > application is OK or needs some more documents?
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > <81804_0704_b_300250a.gif>
      > <l.gif>
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > �
      > �
      > Service.

    • Amol Jadhav
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
        Yeah but i havent received the receipt nor B number
        and its almost 1 month. What should i do next?

        Thx
        --- Sarah McLennan <sarah@...> wrote:

        > We sent in our application in mid-Feb and besides
        > getting a receipt and
        > a B number two weeks later, we have not heard a
        > thing.
        >
        > Sarah
        > On Sep 2, 2004, at 10:19 AM, teens_us wrote:
        >
        > > I have mailed my necessary documents to the
        > canadian consulate in
        > > BUffalo, USA 1 month back but i havent heard from
        > them yet. How long
        > > does it take for them to contact you and let you
        > know that the
        > > application is OK or needs some more documents?
        > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > > <81804_0704_b_300250a.gif>
        > > <l.gif>
        > >
        > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >
        > > � To visit your group on the web, go to:
        > > �
        > > � To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
        > to:
        > > �
        > > � Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
        > Yahoo! Terms of
        > > Service.

        > removed]

        > --------------------~-->

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/.EXslB/TM

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • mimikos athanassiadis
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
          It may take about 1 month for them to review the file
          and about another to inform you of missing
          documentation. That it is imperative to have the file
          complete upon submission.

          Hope this helps

          Mimikos Athanassiadis
          avocat/attorney