Quick Question about Residency application

  • teens_us
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
      I have mailed my necessary documents to the canadian consulate in
      BUffalo, USA 1 month back but i havent heard from them yet. How long
      does it take for them to contact you and let you know that the
      application is OK or needs some more documents?
    • Sarah McLennan
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
        We sent in our application in mid-Feb and besides getting a receipt and
        a B number two weeks later, we have not heard a thing.

        Sarah
        On Sep 2, 2004, at 10:19 AM, teens_us wrote:

        > I have mailed my necessary documents to the canadian consulate in
        > BUffalo, USA 1 month back but i havent heard from them yet. How long
        > does it take for them to contact you and let you know that the
        > application is OK or needs some more documents?
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > <81804_0704_b_300250a.gif>
        > <l.gif>
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > �
        > �
        > Service.

      • Amol Jadhav
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
          Yeah but i havent received the receipt nor B number
          and its almost 1 month. What should i do next?

          Thx
          --- Sarah McLennan <sarah@...> wrote:

          > We sent in our application in mid-Feb and besides
          > getting a receipt and
          > a B number two weeks later, we have not heard a
          > thing.
          >
          > Sarah
          > On Sep 2, 2004, at 10:19 AM, teens_us wrote:
          >
          > > I have mailed my necessary documents to the
          > canadian consulate in
          > > BUffalo, USA 1 month back but i havent heard from
          > them yet. How long
          > > does it take for them to contact you and let you
          > know that the
          > > application is OK or needs some more documents?
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          > > <81804_0704_b_300250a.gif>
          > > <l.gif>
          > >
          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >
          > > � To visit your group on the web, go to:
          > > �
          > > � To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
          > to:
          > > �
          > > � Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
          > Yahoo! Terms of
          > > Service.

          > removed]

          > --------------------~-->

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/.EXslB/TM

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • mimikos athanassiadis
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
            It may take about 1 month for them to review the file
            and about another to inform you of missing
            documentation. That it is imperative to have the file
            complete upon submission.

            Hope this helps

            Mimikos Athanassiadis
            avocat/attorney