Re: [Immigration Canada] processing period

  • Ravi Jadhav
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2004
      have you applied for Quebec or Federal from Syria
      Damascus?

      Which county do you belong to?

      Ravi.

      --- Navidd Heidari <navidh69@...> wrote: >
      > HI every body
      >
      > I have applied for immigration on 21st Nov ,2001. I
      > am still waiting for my interview date. I applied
      > from Syria . If anybody has been infromed for
      > interveiw or medicals recently and he or she has
      > applied from Syria please
      > let me know when did you apply? because I would like
      > to know how much I have to wait.
      > Meanwhile does the embassy answer about the time of
      > processing period or no?
      > Thanks for your time .
      >
      > N.Heidari

      > removed]

      Yahoo! India Careers: Over 65,000 jobs online
      Go to: http://yahoo.naukri.com/
    • Manoj koshti
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25, 2004
        Hi Ravi,

        This is Manoj ,I have a same question .I have applied for Cardin immigration in Feb 2004.I would like to know the processing time .
        Thanks
        Manoj

        Hi,

        --- Navidd Heidari wrote: >
        > HI every body
        >
        > I have applied for immigration on 21st Nov ,2001. I
        > am still waiting for my interview date. I applied
        > from Syria . If anybody has been infromed for
        > interveiw or medicals recently and he or she has
        > applied from Syria please
        > let me know when did you apply? because I would like
        > to know how much I have to wait.
        > Meanwhile does the embassy answer about the time of
        > processing period or no?
        > Thanks for your time .
        >
        > N.Heidari

        > removed]

      • Navidd Heidari
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 26, 2004
          Dear

          I havenot applied for Quebec.I am from IRAN.

          Thanks