Business Immigration

  • adilbaig1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2004
      I had applied in 2001, in Business class Entrepreneur catg.
      Attended interview with family recently and also done medicals.Paid
      Right of Permanent Residence Fee too.

      My question is :a) Once I land there on this visa, I have to
      demonstrate business as per old or new law?

      b) I understand that conditions for PR are are removed after
      establishing business. Does it mean that myself and family, will not
      get PR card on landing?

      Assuming this to be the case, if I or any family member, need to
      return to country of origin after few months for some necessary work
      how this is possible without PR card?

      This interaction puts an applicant at great ease on knowing
      the facts. I must say it is a real service.

      I look forward to your reply in this regard.

      Mirza

      adilbaig1@...
    • nasruddin hajeyani
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2004
        --- adilbaig1 <adilbaig1@...> wrote:
        > Dear Adilbaig Saheb,

        A.O.A,
        I will be highly oblige if you will be kind enough to
        let me have the following informations.

        !. From which country did you applied from as I have
        applied in the same catg. from HongKOng in Feb. 2000
        and still wating for interview.
        2. Could you please provide me the information about
        the interview related questions they asked from you
        all indetail which will be very much helpful for us
        who has applied in the same catg. Right from the
        start,

        I am thanking you in advance.

        My e-mail address is:-
        hajeyani01@...