Thanks a lot to all ; update on my file

  • consultsme
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi All,

      Thanks for response from all of u. It has been wonderful. The latest
      is that I have accepted my job offer from Sri lanka and shall join
      from September.

      Yesterday I have received mail from CIC Islamabad for medical and
      request to pay landing fee. Can anyone tell me does that mean my
      interview is waived or still there is possibility of interview after
      medical.

      Secondly when should I expect my Passport request. What if I am in
      Srilanka and got that do I have to travel back to Pakistan (my home
      country ) or can I send it by dhl on POSTPAID BASIS to Islamabad
      while staying back in sri lanka. How long do they take to stamp the
      passport.

      Also does anyon know of some way to maintain pr status w/o spending
      730 days in canada after getting pr card.

      Thanking u in advance. Best of luck to everyone.

      Regards
      Kashif