medical please help!!!!

  • Sonia
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2004
      My name is Sonia and my husband and I applied for canadian permanent residency in April 2003.
      We received our interview waiver on march 2004 and were asked to submit the medicals in 90 days
      I want to know if any of you have got your medicals done from Dr Boguslaw Chimlei in chicago ? what have your experiences been and does this doctor send the results on time?
      in case i do not get a good response from you I will get it done from Dr Lacey Walker who is in michigan.
      Please advice asap as I have to go for the tests this week
      Thanks a ton and all the best to all of you
      Sonia

    • randeep butalia
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2004
        I had the notion that you dont have to neccessarily get the medicals done within 90 days, if you think that they will get expired before the decission is to be made.
        What I am asking is that, is there an expiry date for submitting your medicals?
        Am I right in my assumption, please help.

        Randeep.

        Sonia <durabledeals@...> wrote:
        Hi,
        My name is Sonia and my husband and I applied for canadian permanent residency in April 2003.
        We received our interview waiver on march 2004 and were asked to submit the medicals in 90 days
        I want to know if any of you have got your medicals done from Dr Boguslaw Chimlei in chicago ? what have your experiences been and does this doctor send the results on time?
        in case i do not get a good response from you I will get it done from Dr Lacey Walker who is in michigan.
        Please advice asap as I have to go for the tests this week
        Thanks a ton and all the best to all of you
        Sonia

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT