hello little information needed

  • wrong angel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2004
      hi

      i was wondering if u could guide me here. i hve got immigration and my prc are wid me...we have planned to vist canada after 2/3 yrs and stay for a while and then go back to pakistan because we are plannin to live here but we want to save immigration for my kid. he will go to canada to complete his higher education but till that time we want to contiune this process of coming and goin in btw. i wanted to knw how long will i have my immigration vaild? how long can we continue this process?

      if u could plz help

      i'll b very much thankful to u

      bye