Graduation Certificate

  • in_n_on_u
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 1:18 AM
      We underwent our interview in December. My wife is the principal
      applicant as she is a degree holder. I also showed that I am a degree
      holder but forwarded only a photocopy of my degree as it is a
      confeited certificate. We managed to score 65 points and the
      Interviewer said that if we are able to submit my original degree
      certificate, we could earn a further 2 points required. They gave us
      4 months to submit one. Since i dont have one, we are in a dilemma as
      to what should be done. Kindly help!!!