Re: [Immigration Canada] Anyone could give me suggestions please!!

  • faqcad
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2004
      Dear Sir or Madam
      First of all, I would like to say thank you for your kindly advise.
      If you would not mind I would like to ask some more questions. I & my
      partner came from another country and study in US. After graduated,I
      could not find a job here, but I'm still living here to wait for Canadian
      Interview( in the application we put the LA canadian embassy for the
      interview place), Since we can not guarantee that we could come back
      US
      after we left. Currently, my status is illegal, and US visa is already
      expired. but my common law got a H1 visa. As I'm the principal
      applicant:

      1) Will the officer reject my application because of the illegal
      status?
      2) If so,,is there anyway I could do?
      3) My commonlaw is working in another state, but we still in the
      relationship( we talk to each other everydays,,etc) How can we due with
      that
      topic?

      I know my case might be too complicated,,but it would be appreciated if
      you could give me some suggestions.

      Thanks for your times,,
      Best Regards,
      Nathan.