Temporary furnished rooms for the new immigrants to Toronto

  • DarryIT
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5 1:03 PM
      We provide the PRIVATE, clean and furnished rooms at lowest rate from
      $25/night, $600/month. Free local call, free parking, free cable TV,
      high speed internet access, A/C, free landing information, pick up
      and moving service etc. PLEASE CONTACT: DINA for the details. TEL:
      416-498-7868 CELL PHONE: 416-831-6888 E-mail: darryit@... WEB
      SITE: http://www.darryhouse.com
    • DarryIT