Re: [Immigration Canada] GUIDE ME IN GETTING A JOB

  • suresh t
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2004
      dear saji
      why dont u log on to www .abhinav .com,
      or u can log on to immigration canada.com
      the total package will be 50 thousand
      actual fee to the high commesion is 10000
      but the concsultation fee is 40000 that includes your pick up from airport, insurance etc
      before this u see the job openings in canada or which place r u immagrating then u apply
      right now IT has no openings in canada
      so see what job is in demand and then u apply
      or u can write to me at suresht5@...
      bye
      suresh
      george_saji71 <george_saji71@...> wrote:
      YES ITS TRUE I HAVE BEEN JOBLESS FOR A PERIOD OF 1 YEAR IN THE FIELD
      OF SALES,ACCOUNTING,ADMINISTRATION,CUSTOMER SEVICE
      AND NOW I AM TRYING FOR IMMIGRATION TO CANADA IN MUMBAI WHICH
      AGENCY IS GOOD AND WHAT R NORMALLY THE CHARGES CAN ANYONE GUIDE ME IF
      SINCLUS IN MUMBAI IS RELIABLE OR PROTECH IS GOOD
      PLEASE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF URS HONEST OPINION

      SAJI

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2004
        thank you very much i will be in touch with you regularly

        love

        saji