Please Help

  • in_n_on_u
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2003
      I applied for skilled workers category in August 2001 and had my
      interview in November 2003. But I am stuck on 65 points only - hence
      at the interview the officer said as of now i do not qualify.

      How much money is required to apply for an investors visa? Are we
      bound to invest this money for business? Can we go and work in
      Canada?

      IJ