Re: [Immigration Canada] Gooootttt IT!!! - sent passports

  • Ravi Munnirpallam
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 9, 2003
      Congratulations! wish you good luck with your new life in Canada.

      Vlad <vlad75ro@...> wrote:Goooooooot IT!!!! - sent passports
      * yesterday we receive letter asking for passports in
      30 days...
      * today we sent our passports with an express mail
      envelope included...

      applied at Buffalo wit CSQ - AUG 2003
      AOR - SEP 2003
      Interview - WAIVED
      Medicals completed & sent - OCT 15, 2003

      e-status since SEPT 2003:
      IN PROCESS
      (we started processing your application on Sept 11,
      2003)

      e-status changed in DEC 1, 2003
      DECISION MADE
      (We started processing your application on Sept 11,
      2003
      A decision has been made on your application. The
      office will contact you regarding this decision
      Medical results has been received)

      I was wondering when did they made our security
      clearance... or it is made only for "quallified"
      immigrants

      Thank you

    • pushpa ramanathan
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 9, 2003
        Congrats Vlad. Best wishes for the future.

[...]

      • shankarnarayanansfo
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 9, 2003
          Hi All,
          Are you guys sure the processing takes place so fast at Buffalo
          Consulate. Do any of you guys hae the same processing timeline in the
          Group?

          Guys!! has anyone got the medical in 3-4 Months?

          Question for Vlad:

          Are you a direct applicant or representing through a law firm?
          Which Law/Immigration firm you process with?

          --- In immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com, pushpa ramanathan
          <poppa_24@y...> wrote:
          > Congrats Vlad. Best wishes for the future.
          >
          > Vlad <vlad75ro@y...> wrote:Goooooooot IT!!!! - sent passports
          > * yesterday we receive letter asking for passports in
          > 30 days...
          > * today we sent our passports with an express mail
          > envelope included...
          >
          > applied at Buffalo wit CSQ - AUG 2003
          > AOR - SEP 2003
          > Interview - WAIVED
          > Medicals completed & sent - OCT 15, 2003
          >

          > e-status since SEPT 2003:
          > IN PROCESS
          > (we started processing your application on Sept 11,
          > 2003)
          >

          > e-status changed in DEC 1, 2003
          > DECISION MADE
          > (We started processing your application on Sept 11,
          > 2003
          > A decision has been made on your application. The
          > office will contact you regarding this decision
          > Medical results has been received)
          >

          > I was wondering when did they made our security
          > clearance... or it is made only for "quallified"
          > immigrants
          >
          > Thank you

          Service.

        • aziz0808
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 9, 2003
            Hello!
            I live in new york, and i took the medical exam on july 15,2003 (my
            medical results were received in Canada on July 17,03 according to
            Fedex). untill now i haven't heard from Buffalo. If you got any
            answer from them let me know. good luck!
          • Ravi Munnirpallam
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 10, 2003
              Vlad seems to be an extraordinary/exceptional applicant. My experience is
              Applied in September 2001
              File number received in December 2001
              Interview waiver received in November 2003
              Medicals sent November 2003
              Awaiting further notice, Lawyer says 3-4 months from submission of medicals.
              I am on H-1 visa in New Jersey

              <poppa_24@y...> wrote:
              > Congrats Vlad. Best wishes for the future.
              >
              > Vlad <vlad75ro@y...> wrote:Goooooooot IT!!!! - sent passports
              > * yesterday we receive letter asking for passports in
              > 30 days...
              > * today we sent our passports with an express mail
              > envelope included...
              >
              > applied at Buffalo wit CSQ - AUG 2003
              > AOR - SEP 2003
              > Interview - WAIVED
              > Medicals completed & sent - OCT 15, 2003
              >

              > e-status since SEPT 2003:
              > IN PROCESS
              > (we started processing your application on Sept 11,
              > 2003)
              >

              > e-status changed in DEC 1, 2003
              > DECISION MADE
              > (We started processing your application on Sept 11,
              > 2003
              > A decision has been made on your application. The
              > office will contact you regarding this decision
              > Medical results has been received)
              >

              > I was wondering when did they made our security
              > clearance... or it is made only for "quallified"
              > immigrants
              >
              > Thank you

              Service.

            • Shibu John
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 10, 2003
                hi Sankaranarayanan,

                I think you have asked that question with the assumption that some law firm can speed up the immigration process. Let me tell you something- applying directly is faster (it avoids double communication). No agent or law firm can make the immigration process faster. If someone offers to do that, he is simply trying to cheat.

                ----------
                Shibu

                <poppa_24@y...> wrote:
                > Congrats Vlad. Best wishes for the future.
                >
                > Vlad <vlad75ro@y...> wrote:Goooooooot IT!!!! - sent passports
                > * yesterday we receive letter asking for passports in
                > 30 days...
                > * today we sent our passports with an express mail
                > envelope included...
                >
                > applied at Buffalo wit CSQ - AUG 2003
                > AOR - SEP 2003
                > Interview - WAIVED
                > Medicals completed & sent - OCT 15, 2003
                >

                > e-status since SEPT 2003:
                > IN PROCESS
                > (we started processing your application on Sept 11,
                > 2003)
                >

                > e-status changed in DEC 1, 2003
                > DECISION MADE
                > (We started processing your application on Sept 11,
                > 2003
                > A decision has been made on your application. The
                > office will contact you regarding this decision
                > Medical results has been received)
                >

                > I was wondering when did they made our security
                > clearance... or it is made only for "quallified"
                > immigrants
                >
                > Thank you

                Service.

              • syedjaamy
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 10, 2003
                  Hi Vlad,

                  Thanks for this valuable information.

                  I was wondering what CSQ, AOR were. Can you please clarify?

                  Thanks,
                  Jam.