DECISION MADE

  • Vlad
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      applied at Buffalo wit CSQ - AUG 2003
      AOR - SEP 2003
      Interview - WAIVED
      Medicals completed & sent - OCT 15, 2003

      e-status since SEPT 2003:
      IN PROCESS
      (we started processing your application on Sept 11,
      2003)

      e-status changed in DEC 1, 2003
      DECISION MADE
      (We started processing your application in Sept 11,
      2003
      A decision has been made on your application. The
      office will contact you regarding this decision
      Medical results has been received)

      QUESTION:
      Which decision have been made?
      Will I receive the passport request?
      (Romanian nationality in US, medicals were asked in 60
      days)

      Thank you

      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
      http://companion.yahoo.com/