Re: [Immigration Canada] planning to make the 1st land without the family

  • Shibu John
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
      Thre is no harm in carrying 17K cd$ but 10 K should be sufficient.

      Shibu

      shailendra srivastava <sriss14@...> wrote:
      Thanks for your reply Mr.John. I must carry proof of
      funds for 1 person(approx.10,000cd$) or show them the
      cash for 4 people.(Around 17,000Cd$)? I am planning
      to carry 17,000Cd$ but still wondering if 10,000 could
      be sufficient.

      Thanks again,
      Shailendra
      --- Shibu John <sjkadavil@...> wrote: > You can
      do that. Principal applicant can land with