Re: [Immigration Canada] planning to make the 1st land without the family

  • shailendra srivastava
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2003
      Thanks for your reply Mr.John. I must carry proof of
      funds for 1 person(approx.10,000cd$) or show them the
      cash for 4 people.(Around 17,000Cd$)? I am planning
      to carry 17,000Cd$ but still wondering if 10,000 could
      be sufficient.

      Thanks again,
      Shailendra
      --- Shibu John <sjkadavil@...> wrote: > You can
      do that. Principal applicant can land with
      > or without the dependents. The only restriction is
      > that dependents cannot land first. around.
      >
      > shibu
      >
      > shailendra srivastava <sriss14@...> wrote:
      > I obtained my Canadian immigrant visa alongwith my
      > family. I am planning to make the 1st landing
      > alone.(without my wife and kids). Has anybody in the
      > group done like this? Is it mandatory for the wife
      > and
      > the kids to accompany during the 1st landing to
      > Canada?
      > Thanking you
      > Shailendra

      > Terms of Service.

      > removed]

      http://www.yahoo.co.uk/robbiewilliams
    • Shibu John
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
        Thre is no harm in carrying 17K cd$ but 10 K should be sufficient.