Re: [Immigration Canada] resettle in canada

  • Mustafa
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      Dear Muroga

      Sorry to hear about you and your condition in Sudan forced with which you
      had to immigrate illegally to Egypt,conditions for life improvement there
      not
      any better.
      Indeed there would be severallike you facing the same hardships.
      We understand your desire and urgency to immigrate to Canada.But this is
      only a forum where people write about their experiences and have no
      authority to process immigration papers for anyone.The normal immigration
      process takes a fair length of time;about 2 years or so.So we
      would recommend you must approach the Canadian High Commision in Cairo and
      apply
      for political asylum and see what they do about you.

      With Best Wishes,

      M.Zulqarni