resettle in canada

  • stepven muroga
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2003
      Dear/ sir,

      I would be most greatful if you would consider my application to resettle in Canada.Iam a Southern Sudanese from the ethenic group of Madi from Equatoria Region and a gradute of Higher Secondary School.

      Iam a orphan with my brother and sister in wau.My father was arrested by the Sudan government securiy .I before I came to the focus of the security too.since then I have not seen my family due to in security problems and presecutions imposed on me by the sudanese security organs,It made me to flee the country to the neighbouring Egypt as an illegal immigrant.My situation in Sudan was worse and I could not go back to Sudan.

      As an illegal immigrant I may be subjected to deportion to sudan at any time ,where by if Iam deported I may possibly loose my life and the future of my brothers and sisters will be doomed since we are orphans.I therefore beg your esteem office to provide me with the form for resettlment in Canada.Then I will sent my case history to your office.

      I would be most gratefull if you could approve for me the above mention I subject and thanks in advance you may sent to me here in cario with this address of mine at

      All Sanits Catherdral P.O.Box.87 Zamalek 11211 Cairo-Egypt

      I remain your faithfully,Stephen Festo Muroga