Time taking to get landing papers after medicals

  • Prerna
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hi,

      I had my medical exam in July 2003. I would appreciate if anyone
      would let me know how much time it takes to get the landing papers
      after medical exam.

      Thanks,
    • jeys24
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2003
        Hi,
        I did my medicals during August 2002, and got my visa documents asking
        for my passport to sendto CIC in Nov, and I got my visa stamped along
        with landing paperts in abt 2 weeks. So after medicals it may take 2-3
        months ,
        Jay
        --- In immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com, "Prerna" <pmpandit@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I had my medical exam in July 2003. I would appreciate if anyone
        > would let me know how much time it takes to get the landing papers
        > after medical exam.
        >
        > Thanks,
      • Prerna Pandit
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2003
          Thanks a lot for the information.

          jeys24 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hi,
          wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > I had my medical exam in July 2003. I would appreciate if anyone
          > would let me know how much time it takes to get the landing papers
          > after medical exam.
          >
          > Thanks,

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor