737York Opps Fair

  • andymeakin01
    Jun 1, 2003
      Hi

      Went to the York Opportunities Abroad Fair yesterday - not a
      huge amount on Canada but well worth the trip since I found out
      from an Immigration officer that I can apply for PR in the
      self-employed category (I'm a freelance TV producer / director). I
      thought is only applied to athletic superstars, artists of
      international repute etc, and farmers.

      I was given a slip to put in with our appication with the
      immigration officer's signature, a number and some details
      about myself - name, funds, job, application category etc.

      I didn't think to ask the officer what the significance of the slip is -
      doh! Does anyone know? Will it make a difference?

      Thanks
      Andy & Nikki