653Re: Transfer of application to Canada - URGENT!
- May 4, 2003Thanks for your feedback :)
--- In email@example.com, "huanc12" <huanc12@y...>
> You won't be able to transfer your skill worker immigrationhave
> application to consulate in Canada. All skill worker applicants
> to send their application papers outside Canada even though theyare
> studying or working in Canada.Buffalo.
> So... in your case, your processing center will be still in
> You will get more points to meet the required 75 points when youget
> a job in Canada. Or.. maybe you already have points 75 before youyou
> take the job in Canada?
> If you stay in Canada and are asked for an interview, you have to
> have tourist visa to enter USA. So.. you are taking a risk that
> cannot enter USA. However, I heard a news from a friend that heran
> friends (skill workers too! paper sent to Buffalo Center) in Canada
> were informed of "interview waive". So.. you may not be asked for
> interview if you works in Canada. But, there is no guarentee.
> There is another case I heard... Buffalo processing center phoned
> applicant (a foreigner, studied in the USA) in Buffalofor "telephone
> interview" and she did sucessfully pass it. The news aboutBuffalo
> interview that I heard are all cases under "old rules". Since I
> don't have friends applying under new rules, I am not sure if my
> information is helpful to you or not.
> If you work in Canada but cannot enter Canada, you may contact
> Buffalo Center what to do next. Ask they if they allow "phone
> interview" or what.
> You had better contact Buffalo Center before you take the job in
> Canada. Tell them your situation and see what they say. If you
> decide to come up Toronto, remember to write a letter to tell
> Center your new address and phone number in Canada.<easalomon@h...>
> Good luck.
> --- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "kiaratot"
> > Hi,
> > I am currently working in the US (holding H1B Visa) and I have a
> > potential contract-to-hire work waiting for me in the Toronto
> > I have filed an application for permanent residency in the
> > office and its been going for 8 months now since I got my AOR.because
> > My question now is, would the Buffalo office allow me to transfer
> > application to their consulate in Canada? I'm just worried
> > if they ask me to have an interview, I won't be able to come backrisk.
> > here to the US unless I get a US Tourist VISA which is kinda hard
> > get nowadays especially from my country. I am taking a big
> > have to resign from my job here and move there and hopefully be
> > by the employer in Toronto eventually.
> > Did anybody here experience the same situation? I need advice as
> > soon as possible. I just want to know if its possible for my
> > interview to be moved there as well as the whole processing
> > without too much hassle.
> > Thanks guys!
- << Previous post in topic