2562Re: Need guidance

  • Marcelo Schwanck
    Feb 28, 2011
      Hi Farhan,

      You can apply, but the fact of been here with a visit visa do not make the
      process shorter. Actually if you don't meet the required criteria doesn't
      matter if you're here or not.
      First you need to check if you meet these criterias, that means if you have
      chances of been accepted by the Canada.

      You can check my post:
      http://immigrationcanadatips.com/how-to-immigrate-to-canada-as-a-skilled-worker/
      so you will get the links you need.

      I hope it can be helpful for you and everybody who is in this process!

      Good luck!

      Marcelo Lopes
      Québec - Canada

      @schwanck
      facebook.com/immigrationcanadatips
      www.ImmigrationCanadaTips.com

      --- In immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com, Muhammad Farhan Khan
      <farhankmail@...>
      wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > Hope you are all doing good. I am planning to visit my brothers in Canada
      very soon on visit visa. During my stay i want to search potential available
      jobs within my field, but i need to know if i am able to find a job, is
      there any possibility that i can change my visa status? for instance can i
      apply for work visa during my stay in Canada on visit visa?