      From: rezbahal <rezbahal@...>
      Subject: [Immigration Canada] Late submission of documents!
      To: immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, 31 January, 2009, 9:50 PM

      Hello there,

      I have been in the queue for skilled labor immigration for more than

      two years now. I'v just recently moved from Norway to Australia to

      work. Apparently, there was a letter sent to me by the end of last

      year, November stating that I should provide the Canadian High

      Commission with my supporting documents with regards my PR application.

      I tried to ask for some more time so that I could settle in the new

      country and prepare for decent documentation. But they said the

      deadline cannot be changed and instead requested me to submit what I

      have got for now. What I would like to know is whether it would be

      wise to send them incomplete information at this point. I need more

      time to gather all of my documents from the different countries I have

      been living so far (Iran, Norway and Australia). Shall I proceed with

      what I'v already got? Will I be losing the application this way?

      To be more specific, I include some more information about the

      documents I have got so far:

      1) police records from Iran (from more than two years ago)

      2) educational record

      3) print of bank records from my internet banking service in Norway

      (no bank statements from the bank)

      4) previous tax records from Norway (4 years)

      5) letters of employment (only for the last 4 years up to now)

      6) TOEFL test records from 2004,2005

      7) my CV

      I look forward to hearing from you soon,

      Cheers,

      Reza