Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

2028Re: Going back to Canada

Expand Messages
  • hamidesna
    Mar 11 11:20 AM
    • 0 Attachment
      As long as you can fulfill your obligations for residency , you may
      enter Canada just with PR card. You don't have any problem, they may
      ask you, about your absence or remind you that you may loose if you
      live more than 3 years out of canada, but they are all about warning,
      not to bar your right to enter Canada.

      Hamid Esnaashari
      Immigration Practitioner student
      --- In immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com, Shady Sadek
      <shadysadek@...> wrote:
      > Dear All,
      > I have landed at Toronto in March 2004, I left after a week. I got
      my PR card and now wanna go back and settle there.. I have not
      violated the 2 out of 5 years rule. will I have problems going back
      and do I need any visa or permission or just my PR card and my
      passport are enough.
      > Please tell if I need to get any papers from the Canadian Embassy
      before I travel and if I will face any questions or requirments in
      the Canadian Airport.
      > Thanks alot.
      > Regards,
      > Shady
      > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic