2026Re: [Immigration Canada] Common questions asked during interview for Family Class Applications

  • howi wish
    Feb 3, 2007

      This link is pretty good.. thanks.. does someone have information about the new skilled migration process.

      regards
      howi

      "Janet B." <joshuasotherparent@...> wrote:
      try this link about questions asked during interview....Hope it helps....Goodluck on interview!! http://www.immigration.ca/discussion/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=20759&SearchTerms=interview,questions

      avaanfua64 <auglion1964@...> wrote:
      Hello People,
      I am due for in interview soon in the family class category, for
      permanent residence in Canada.
      We have done most of our home work and are quite upbeat about the whole
      process.
      Does anyone know what the most common questions are, and what they
      think about their experience, if they have attended such an interview.