1984Re: Business Immigration - Old /New law

  • hajeyani01
    Sep 2, 2006
      ---
      I have immigrated in the same catg.last month. I applied in Feb.2000
      and they have waived my interview and the document they have given me
      was of old regulations.I wonder how they could say that the you are
      assessed under old catg. It was decided by the court that the those
      applied before the 2001 dec. should be assses under old regulations.If
      they don't qualify under the old regulations then they should be given
      chance to be assessd under new regulations. Since I have arrived
      recently It will appreciated if you will guide me as what to do or how
      to go by it.

      Thanks

      Nasir
      In immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com, "adilbaig1" <adilbaig1@...>
      wrote:

      > Attn : Mimikos
      >
      > In the Business Ent.catg., I was selected under the old law,as
      > had applied in 2001, my COPR and Ack.of Terms and conditions papers
      > show the same. Now on sending my Monitoring report the Immigration
      > dept. informs me that I am under the new law,even after sending them
      > the papers as evidence they are not ready to accept. I have already
      > started my business and was to apply for cancellation of my landing
      > terms and conditions. Do let me know what must I do now?
      >
      > Baig

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic