1964$22/rooms, apartments for rent in Toronto area(short term/furnished/private)

  • firstopc
    Jun 21, 2006
      welcome to Firstopcomer service
      We offer a variety of services to welcome you to Toronto
      1.Accommodations( furnished and private and economic) we offer
      rental service for new comers.
      **private suite-one bedroom house apartment on the main floor.
      All furnished with bed, internet cable access(bedroom), cable tv,
      telephone set, sofas( living room) microwave,stove, fridge,
      (kitchen) and toliet,shower, sink(washroom) washer and dryer
      (laundry room) avilable th rent is $40/per night and up (incluided
      all the facilites)
      **private room-the bedroom furnished with internet cable access,
      cable tv, fan, heater, (fridge, sofa, telephone set) and the door is
      lockable. the kitchen, living room, laundry room all available and
      all furnished. the rent is $22/per night and up for more
      2. Airport service;pickup/drop off
      3. SIN Card; Health Card; Driver's license;
      4. Relaxation projects; one day tour-City tour or Niagra Falls one
      day tour...
      5. Banking;
      6. For Student;
      7. For Business;
      The personal and management of Firstop Comer Service welcome you to
      Toronto. we know exactly the requirement and concerns of new
      immigrants who are first landing in Canada. We can save your time
      and money.

      Contact Information

      Contact firstop | Ask Question
      E-mail firstop@...