1744Re: [Immigration Canada] Re: DRAINING USA INTO POVERTY : get out !!

  • mimikos athanassiadis
    Feb 5, 2005
      This looks like an anti-immigrant site.

      --- mobilebay53 <mobilebay53@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      IMMIGRATION CAN KILL YOU!

      A CANADIAN WEB PAGE!

      The health effects of Canada's dilapitated immigration
      system are one
      of the scariest, most shocking, and disgusting parts
      of the
      immigration fiasco. These pages will sketch a picture
      of the effect
      of unchecked immigration on us; This may have been
      ignored by
      Canada's ruling Elite, but carries dire consequences
      for hundreds of
      thousands of helpless Canadians.

      "Immigration and refugee policies in Canada are no
      longer just a
      joke. They are life-threatening to Canadians and to
      the rest of the
      world."

      http://www.canadafirst.net/immi-kill/index.html

      --- In immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com, John Connor
      <john_connor3000@y...> wrote:
      > Why are you involving Canadians in this problem ???
      Get out of
      here ! this is Canada ! don't poison people in Canada
      with your USA
      bullshit !!! or are you planning to invade Canada too
      ???

      > SteveJed@a... wrote:
      > And then the Canadians? Or should we all be gassed
      at the same time?

      > ~s

      Standard Time,
      > immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com writes:
      >
      > Message: 4
      > Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:27:30 -0800 (PST)
      > From: walter lotje <walmar@r...>
      > Subject: Re: DRAINING AMERICA INTO POVERTY
      >
      > Americans should be gassed
      > --- mobilebay53 <mobilebay53@y...> wrote:
      >

      > > DRAINING AMERICA INTO POVERTY
      > >
      > > You've all read about Mexico receiving $15
      billion
      > > annually in wire
      > > transfers
      > > from illegal aliens working in America. It's the
      > > second highest
      > > income for
      > > President Fox and his cronies. You've read about
      the
      > > $25 billion in
      > > wire
      > > transfers funneling into South America. To add
      > > insult to injury,
      > > another $16
      > > billion vanishes into Asia.
      > >
      > > In the meantime, you're forced to educate illegal
      > > aliens' children
      > > numbering 1.1
      > > million at a cost averaging $7,000.00 per child
      per
      > > year for 18
      > > years. Do the
      > > math-it'll make you sick. You're also forced to
      give
      > > illegals free
      > > health care,
      > > food stamps, housing assistance and other welfare
      > > benefits-all to the
      > > detriment
      > > of your own family and standard of living.
      > >
      > > Every day, America grows poorer because our
      senators
      > > and congressmen,
      > > and
      > > corporations--aid, abet and encourage illegal
      alien
      > > migration into
      > > our country.
      > > When those illegals send back our money to their
      > > countries of origin,
      > > those
      > > corporations make a killing not only from the
      cheap
      > > labor, but from
      > > the wire
      > > transfers. The latest ploy for banks is lending
      > > mortgage money to
      > > illegal aliens
      > > so they can move into our neighborhoods.
      > >
      > > But the real killer arrived in the news this
      month
      > > with a report that
      > > the
      > > underground of illegal aliens, numbering over 15
      > > 20 million, cost
      > > the IRS
      > > $311 to $400 billion annually. Additionally, a
      > > recent report by Visa
      > > stated wire
      > > transfers to Mexico last year reached $40
      billion.
      > > Who do you think
      > > makes up for
      > > all that money? You do! In any event, this
      country
      > > suffers
      > > unthinkable financial
      > > hemorrhaging via our corporations such as Western
      > > Union, First Data
      > > Corporation
      > > and others who eagerly become the transfer
      panderers
      > > for all those
      > > money
      > > transfers.
      > >
      > > As America plunged to an all time $7.4 trillion
      debt
      > > and the dollar
      > > is about to
      > > be replaced by the Euro as the world's currency
      > > standard, how can
      > > this illegal
      > > alien factor of the "jobs Americans won't do" be
      > > ignored as a
      > > monumental aspect
      > > in the return to fiscal responsibility?
      > >
      > > Robert Justich, a senior managing director at
      Bear
      > > Stearns Asset
      > > Management in
      > > New York is quoted in a Barron's January report,
      > > "The report also
      > > points out the
      > > cost of the underground economy of illegal aliens
      > > working in the U.S.
      > > is costing
      > > the federal government hundreds of billions of
      > > dollars in unpaid
      > > income taxes
      > > and could lead to a higher impact on taxpayers if
      > > President Bush's
      > > amnesty
      > > proposal is passed into law."
      > >
      > > Jim McTauge in the Barron's piece wrote, "The
      > > underground economy is
      > > undermining
      > > the effectiveness of the Internal Revenue Service,
      > > which is highly
      > > dependent on
      > > employees' withholding taxes. If the IRS could
      > > collect all the taxes
      > > it says
      > > that it is owed from the underground economy in a
      > > given year, then
      > > the current
      > > budget deficit would disappear overnight. And if
      the
      > > IRS could
      > > collect these
      > > taxes every year, then the nation would have
      > > surpluses as far as the
      > > eye can
      > > see. The IRS has estimated that its tax gap ­
      the
      > > estimated amount of
      > > taxes owed
      > > minus the amount collected ­ is around $311
      billion
      > > in any given year.
      > > The
      > > agency will produce a new estimate in 2005, and
      it
      > > could be as high
      > > as $400
      > > billion, says former IRS Commissioner Donald
      > > Alexander."
      > >
      > > Barron's noted, "The sheer growth of the
      underground
      > > economy in the
      > > U.S. is
      > > cause for concern. If Justich's estimate of
      illegal
      > > immigrant workers
      > > is
      > > correct, the underground economy may now be
      growing
      > > at a markedly
      > > faster rate
      > > than the legitimate economy. Justich, working
      with
      > > Bear Stearns
      > > colleague Betty
      > > Ng, an emerging-markets economist, says he's
      found
      > > evidence of a
      > > larger illegal
      > > immigrant population by analyzing data on
      > > construction and on
      > > remittances sent
      > > from the U.S. to Mexico and other countries. He
      also
      > > had
      > > conversations with over
      > > 100 immigrants from Mexico, Brazil, the Dominican
      > > Republic, Guinea,
      > > China and
      > > Tibet. And he interviewed local business owners,
      > > real-estate sales
      > > people and
      > > police." Each of us must understand this is an
      > > aspect of Third World
      > > Momentum
      > > growing like a cancer in our country. It
      sidesteps
      > > the rule of law. It
      > > undermines our functioning society. It's THE
      reason
      > > Third World
      > > societies fail.
      > > It's the reason our society will fail if we don't
      > > stop the illegal
      > > alien
      > > invasion. We import millions of people who will
      not
      > > and do not invest
      > > in
      > > citizenship in our country-but in fact, manifest
      THE
      > > reason for our
      > > destruction
      > > in the arenas of language, health, education,
      crime,
      > > diseases,
      > > hospitals,
      > > balkanization and national cohesion.
      > >
      > > "President Bush proposes temporary amnesty for
      > > illegal aliens already
      > > in the
      > > country, allowing them to obtain permits to work
      > > legally for three
      > > years and
      > > stay longer if their jobs otherwise can't be
      filled
      > > by native-born
      > > workers,"
      > > writes McTauge. "But if there are, in fact, 20
      > > million illegal
      > > aliens, the Bush
      > > proposal could engender a situation not unlike
      the
      > > German unification
      > > of the
      > > 1990s, which triggered huge demand for social
      > > services in East
      > > Germany.
      > > Unanticipated costs here could be enormous."
      > >
      > > The relative ease with the reunification of
      Germany
      > > stems from the
      > > fact that

      removed]