1637safehomestay.com - Short term room rental for New Immigrant in Toronto

  • Welcome to Toronto Canada
    Sep 30, 2004
      We provide services for Accommodation, Airport pick-up, group tours
      and free consultation for Newcomers and Travelers in Toronto.
      Private/furnished, short or long term room rental at $28/night and
      up. Our location is conveniently close to a variety of facilities,
      such as TTC Subway (10 minutes), Bus Station (2 minutes), KFC,
      Banks, Shopping Mall, Public Library, Grocery Store, Seneca College
      and Restaurants.

      Amenities: Bathroom, Kitchen (well-equipped with refrigerator,
      stove, microwave, dishes, cutlery, cookware and etc.), Free Cable
      TV, Free Local Call, Free High Speed Internet Access, Washer/Dryer
      and Free Parking.

      Please check our web: http://www.safehomestay.com
      Or contact us at: Tel.: (1) 647-891-6886 (ask for Thomas)
      Email: info@...
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic