1587Re: [Immigration Canada] PLSSSSS HELP (Exp Letter)

  • Allan First
    Aug 1, 2004
      Hi,
      In your case (trust me, you are not the only one who faces such problems) it is worth writing an explicit Explanatory Letter describing your working duties & responsibilities in full. In the beginning you should tell them: "Since I am unable to produce a letter from my Employer containing full description of my working duties and responsibilities, I would like to explain the following:
      1. Between April 2001 and July 2003 I was employed in the position of ABC for XYZ Ltd. (Dehli, India). The Employer's Address:1234 POC Ave.,Suite 6000,
      Ph. #....... Fax#....
      Responsilities:
      a).....
      b)...."
      Take care.

      Manoj koshti <manoj_koshti@...> wrote:
      Hi Sundarraj,

      Do you have any idea about processing time from US ?I got the reciept number on March 8 2004.
      Thanks
      Manoj

      sundarraj shanmugam <essar_usa2k@...> wrote:
      Hi Jimmy...
      You please try to get a letter from your
      supervisor/Manager/colleagues...Hope it should
      suffix
      thx
      raj
      --- Jimmy James wrote:

      > Hey friends,
      >
      > I need you suggestion and consolation too. U know
      > where i was working in india that company doesnt
      > issue the experince letter in which immigarion
      > office asking...means they dont write nature of my
      > work anywhere.....they said BIG NO to my request for
      > desired Exp letter.....
      > NO question is WHAT TO DO? i have simple exp letter
      > from them But not that one which immigarion office
      > ask...
      >
      > WAITING FOR UR SUGGESTION......PLS I NEED ur help
      >
      > Thanks and regards,
      > Jimmy

      > removed]

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT