1023Re: Police Clearance from India

  • jeys24
    Oct 6, 2003
      When I applied they have a list of countries from where the canadian
      consulate will get the police clearance directly, includes India. I
      didnot send any clearance from India. Check the application
      carefully.(May be they have changed it recently, if so I am sorry).

      Jay.
      --- In immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com, "Nandan Kulkarni"
      <nandandk@h...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I am currently working in US from 4 years. I am planning to apply in
      > Buffalo.
      > They say you have to send the police clearance from India.
      > Is it required during the application or can I send it later on.
      >
      > Also Should I go thru the Indian embassy here or directly contact
      the
      > local police stations in India
      >
      > thanks
      >
      > Nandan